Last Updated on
Define your needs, and contact us!
Expert assessment of vector surveillance and control activities?
- Support in building prevention plans for vector-borne diseases (dengue, chikungunya, Zika, West Nile fever, Rift Valley fever, Japanese encephalitis…)
- Countries’ situation analysis and needs assessment for vector surveillance and control
- Support in building mosquito elimination or suppression campaigns
- Identification of mosquitoes (larvae, adult females, adult males)
- Field monitoring of mosquito populations
- Surveillance and control of mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases
- Performing field studies on vector monitoring (biodiversity, risk, ecology, behaviour…)
- Designing vector monitoring programmes
- Performing identification of vector samples (mosquitoes, Culicoides midges, sand flies, ticks…)
- Designing identification keys and tools
- Analysing research data
- Publishing and disseminating study results
Conferences? (in French or in English)
- Le moustique dans tous ses états
- Mosquito stories
Check out what we’ve been doing so far here.
Have a look at our current activities here.